Book Review Date: October 21st, 2019
Written By: Cressida Cowell
Once there was Magic, and the Magic lived in the dark forests. Until the Warriors came…
Car is a wizard boy who has no Magic and will do anything to get it.
Wish is a Warrior girl, but she owns something forbidden, something magical, and she will do anything to conceal it.
When stars collide, Xar and Wish must forget their differences if they are ever going to make it to the hidden dungeons at Warrior fort… where something that has been sleeping for hundreds of years is stirring…
- I am a character in this story… who sees everything, knows everything. I will not tell you who I am. See if you can guess.
- The spelling book thanks you for reading, and would gently remind you that things generally turn out all right in the end.
- In order to explain them, I will have to go back in time, exactly fifteen minutes. Of course, in real life, turning back time is impossible. I think I’ve already mentioned that. But contrariwise, I can do it, for I am the god of this story and this have rather more Magic than perhaps is quite good for me.
- This is the problem with adventures. They bring out parts of you that you never even knew were there.
- You have to listen to the stories, for stories always mean something.